Hi-Vis & Workwear
- Jb’s wear 100% Polyester in 160gsm micro mesh fabric for durability
- JB’s Dri™ moisture-wicking fabric designed to help keep you cool and dry
- Complies with Standard AS/NZS 4399:1996 for UPF Protection (UPF 50+)
- Complies with Standards AS/NZS 4602.1999 AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 Day Only
- Reinforced chest pocket with pen insert
- Straight hem with side splits
Promo World supplies a Variety of Hi-Vis and Work wear products, in various Hi-Vis colours, and designs. Furthermore as well as Ranging from the traditional Hi-vis polo shirt, including Day night use, to 100 % cotton Drill shirts. Comparatively with UPF protection, and standards, suitable for all trades, together with, we supply decoration, either by screen print, or embroidery, with your slogan and logo. Promo World also supplies a large range of Trade shorts, or Trade long pants, again with the industry safety footwear. As well as they include Steel cap lace up, boots, together with an assortment of work socks, and boot covers.
1989 – 2017
Blue Whale offers stock service on a wide range of workwear, sportswear and promotional clothing as well. As well as being renowned indent order service of customised uniforms and promotional clothing. Every single piece of Blue Whale garment, whether it is a cotton T-shirt or a hi-vis soft shell jacket, is guaranteed for quality and performance as well as, with Blue Whale’s 28 years’ experience and reputation.
Hi-Vis & Workwear
Workwear Reversible Safety Vest
• Grace Collection Shell: 180gsm – 100% Polyester Oxford 300 D with PU coating
• Lining: 290gsm Polar Fleece – Navy in colour
• Breathability: 3000mm, Water Proof: 8000mm
• Front zip closure
• X Pattern 3M Scotchlite Reflective Tapes
• Conforms to AS/NZ 4602.1:2011 Class D/N, day & night use safety wear, as shown above.